Personal Information Protection Policy
To conduct our business smoothly, we collect and use information that includes the names, addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of our customers (hereinafter referred to as "customers"). We view the appropriate protection of customers' personal information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") as a serious responsibility, and handle personal information under the following policies in order to fulfill this responsibility.
- 1. We will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan and other regulations concerning the protection of personal information, and will appropriately handle personal information in accordance with generally accepted practices for its handling. We will also make appropriate efforts to improve our handling of personal information.
- 2. We will set clear rules concerning the handling of personal information, and will communicate these to employees. We also request that our business partners and other parties to handle personal information appropriately.
- 3. When collecting personal information, we will specify and provide notice of, or announce the purpose of use, and will handle personal information in line with that purpose of use.
- 4. We will take appropriate measures and conduct proper management to prevent the leakage, loss, falsification, etc. of personal information.
- 5. We will respond to the requests from customers for the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information held by us if we receive such requests at our specified contact desk.,
Our guidelines for the protection of personal information
We handles personal information in accordance with the following.
- 1. Purpose of use
- We will acquire personal information necessary for our business activities as a result of conducting the business as stipulated in our Articles of Incorporation (hereinafter referred to as the "business"). We will use such personal information for the following purposes. However, we will not use it for the purpose beyond the scope of purpose we have previously obtained the consent of the customer.
Procurement of raw materials, etc.; development, manufacture, and sale of products and services; after-sales service; notifications from the company and response to inquiries from customers regarding the above-mentioned matters; judgment of credit and subsequent management of credit for sales of products and services; and other related work accompanying business activities.
- 2. Disclosure and provision to third parties
- We will not disclose or provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of individual customers, except as provided for by law.
- 3. Shared use of personal information
- The personal information of customers we obtain may be shared with our parent companies and group companies.
- 4. Inquiries about personal information
- For inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following.
Inquiries regarding personal information
YUPO CORPORATION, PERSONNEL AND GENERAL AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
Address: Shinochanomizu Bldg., 15F, 4-3 Kanda-surugadai, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0062
(Telephone hours: Weekdays, 9:30 to 12:00, 13:00 to 17:00)